"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss ~ I am a 35 year old living with Cystic Fibrosis. I have had my ups and downs, but try my best to live a normal life. For now I am just living each day to the fullest, trying to juggle it all. These are my ramblings...
Cyster - you are beautiful! When I became diabetic - I used to freak out about giving myself shots... but it ended up not being a big deal. It's always scary the first time and it gets less scary each time. But - YAY! You did it!!!! I'm proud of you!
5 comments:
You're so cute, Stacey! :) I'm happy that they have the Amikacin in IV form for you now!!
I will never complain about the 4 or 5 rounds of antibiotics I take each year for pneumonia!! You are a professional!
YAY!! You did it. I was so nervous for you like I was doing my own shot lol
Good to Stacey, nice to see that there are people who teach us to fight against chronic pain caused by this disease us. excellent your video.
Good job, Stacey! I would have been nervous too!
Cyster - you are beautiful! When I became diabetic - I used to freak out about giving myself shots... but it ended up not being a big deal. It's always scary the first time and it gets less scary each time. But - YAY! You did it!!!! I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment