Monday, September 6, 2010

My First Shot at Video Blogging

I'm thinking I may be video blogging more while I'm in the hospital. Just wanted to say "Hi" and make sure I know what I'm doing!

6 comments:

Stina said...

I wrote a whole comment and then it got erased before I posted it - poop. yay for video blogging! I'm sorry you're feeling poopy :-( I hope the antibiotics start working fast so you can start feeling better!!!! Let me know if you want to do a skype/pizza date while you're in the hole. ♥

Debbie said...

look at you with all this new technology! Just do me a favor and do not video blog while puking your guts out! : ) seriously, I hope that the meds start doing their job quickly and that the side effects are minimal. You tend to be the exception to the rule so let's hope it's the case this time! Hang in there - I'm here if you need anything!!!!

Jess said...

Go Stacey Go!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Really like the mid-western accent. Now I'll be hearing that when I read all of your posts. Nice. I like it. I vote for more video blog posts. Hopefully, you won't be puking from the meds. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

BTW, could you please add "insane person" to your survey in the right column regarding who is reading your blog. I'd like to participate in it. Thanks.

Tera said...

Very cool Stacey! I love the video blog, it is great to hear/read your updates. I hope your hospital stay is quick and goes great!