Confessions of a Cyster

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss ~ I am a 35 year old living with Cystic Fibrosis. I have had my ups and downs, but try my best to live a normal life. For now I am just living each day to the fullest, trying to juggle it all. These are my ramblings...

  • My Family
  • What is Cystic Fibrosis?
  • My CF Story

Confessions of a Cyster

Confessions of a Cyster

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Video Blog #2

Posted by Stacey at 2:00 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Stacey
I am a 37 year old wife, mother and social worker, living with Cystic Fibrosis.
View my complete profile
HealthBlogger Network
Stacey B.
Cystic Fibrosis Community
Wellsphere
registerednurse.org
RegisteredNurse.org

Feedjit

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (60)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • Rockin' & Rollin'
      • Thrush <- Nope, that's not the name of my new band...
      • Video Blog #2
      • Needing to Vent
      • I Think I'll Take That Wheelchair Now...
      • The Before & The After ~ Thoughts on CF and 9/11
      • Day 2... ZZZZZ's
      • Day 1...Not So Bad!
      • My First Shot at Video Blogging
      • My Wish for the Upcoming Year
      • il bel far niente
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (5)

Go Meet Josh & Moganko to Learn More About CF!

Followers

Networked Blogs Followers

Follow this blog

Blog's I Love

  • Keeping Up With The Jones'
    February 2026!
    5 months ago
  • The Joys of having CF
    In the Midst of it All
    5 years ago
  • Cystic Gal
    The Long Doctors' Appointment, It is an honor to meet me.
    7 years ago
  • The Unknown Cystic
    Still alive and kicking
    7 years ago
  • Love to Breathe
    Alex Award
    7 years ago
  • JAMIEBUG CF CEPACIA LUNG TRANSPLANT
    7 years ago
  • Breathe Easy
    This is 33
    7 years ago
  • I Have CF. So what?!
    Why Trolls will make you re-evaluate your life
    9 years ago
  • 2nd chance @ life?
    Final chapter
    9 years ago
  • being cindy {baldwin}
    I've (sort of) moved!
    9 years ago
  • CF Journey's Blog
    Just Angry!!!
    10 years ago
  • Not so bright & Shiny
    This moment...
    10 years ago
  • Every Life has a Story to Tell
    A little redneck ingenuity saved the day...
    10 years ago
  • My journey with Cystic Fibrosis
    Rest in Peace Aunt Marybeth
    10 years ago
  • Breathing For A Living
    We did it! It's official!!
    10 years ago
  • Welcome to Joshland
    It's All Good In Joshland
    10 years ago
  • Phoenix's Fight
    Resep Kue Tart Spesial Enak
    10 years ago
  • sick girl speaks!
    I'm back.
    10 years ago
  • Color Me Healthy
    Why I Can Never Let Myself Forget 9/11
    11 years ago
  • A little hope from Oklahoma.....
    Supporting Our Family
    11 years ago
  • A Matter of Life and Breath
    What I Know Now
    11 years ago
  • Jess's Journeys
    Valuable tips on how to learn Arabic the right way
    11 years ago
  • The CF/MS Journey
    Here I am again
    11 years ago
  • Let Me Fly
    Q&A about my Lung Transplant and CF
    11 years ago
  • Life, Love, and 65 Roses
    Chase
    12 years ago
  • No Two Snowflakes Are Alike
    Katey Ballard-CF Warrior-February 4, 1985 to March 9, 2014
    12 years ago
  • Cystic Fibrosis Fatboy
    And We’re Back
    12 years ago
  • La Vie Cystique d'une Femme Mystique
    you make me weak and wanna die, just when you said we'd try
    12 years ago
  • Groettum Family
    An update and a short vent.
    12 years ago
  • Live. Laugh. Love. Breathe.
    Jungles, turtle doctors & secret treasure!
    12 years ago
  • 65 Roses For Marcia
    Pulmonary rehab and health update
    12 years ago
  • ♥♥The Frazier Family Chronicles♥♥
    Trey's Football Season 2013
    12 years ago
  • Christina Sommers Photography
    Old blog, new blog
    12 years ago
  • Then Am I Strong
    Around the House Solutions
    13 years ago
  • My Journey
    Ultimate Savory Pot Roast w/Gravy
    13 years ago
  • Life in the Pickle Jar
    DANCE WITH THE DEVIL part 3
    13 years ago
  • Salt Water Kure
    Day 6, More rash= no more picc
    13 years ago
  • Peace, Love, Lungs
    Last Post
    13 years ago
  • A Matter of Life and Breath
    ...getting admitted.
    13 years ago
  • Exercising Diary of a Cyster
    Where everybody knows your name
    13 years ago
  • Life hands you Lemon's make Wild Jumbleberry Juice
    2 year lung anniversary
    14 years ago
  • Salty Superstar
    A Night of Wine and 65 Roses
    14 years ago
  • Breath Sentence
    Great Strides 2012, Or: Why You Should Give Me All Your Money
    14 years ago
  • Just a Mommy on a Mission
    Princess Bennett....
    14 years ago
  • Every Breath I Take
    Brandi, 1978-2012
    14 years ago
  • Memoirs of a Cystic Fibrosis Patient
    For once I loved
    14 years ago
  • My Life as a Livingston
    How To
    14 years ago
  • It's Teeny Time
    I'm Still Here!
    15 years ago
  • Sometimes Sun, Sometimes Rain
    Sharing the Reality of CF with Tyler
    15 years ago
  • Inhale-Exhale
    May I see your I.D? (:
    15 years ago
  • Power of Hope
    Life the ultimate juggling act
    15 years ago
  • Soul Cysters
    Looking Back on 2010
    15 years ago
  • Cf Motherhood
    ENT
    15 years ago
  • Another Outlet
    No Rejection Bronch 3....
    16 years ago
  • Days in the Life of a CF Patient
    Brady's eye and getting listed!
    16 years ago
  • www.asherolimb.com
  • Salty Cyster
  • lizislifelines
  • Breathe Ducky
  • one breath at a time.
  • Virginia Blue - The life of a family with a CF baby -- Let's make CF stand for Cure Found!

Facebook Badge

Stacey Bene

Create Your Badge

Blog Award

Blog Award

The Blog Farm

Stats Counter

Disclaimer

I am not a medical professional with regards to CF, so please do not rely on my words as absolute truth. I tell it like it is...sometimes I'm happy, sad, angry...it changes every day. If you want to read about someone who is all positive or all negative, this may not be the blog for you.
I am a HORRIBLE speller! I think I missed that day in school. My grammer is also not fabulous. I like to use "..." a lot. I'm not sure why... Please excuse any typos.
This blog may contain adult content. I may decide to swear out of the blue someday. Adults only please!
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.