"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss ~ I am a 35 year old living with Cystic Fibrosis. I have had my ups and downs, but try my best to live a normal life. For now I am just living each day to the fullest, trying to juggle it all. These are my ramblings...
yes, you are are little loopy. Glad everything went well. Keep us posted on your progress. I hope you voted before you went in. I will be at the polls all day tomorrow. Love you, Aunt Barbara
First, I can't believe how many PICC lines they've made you get. Can't they let you keep in it in between IV sessions? ARGH. I feel for you on that one. Though I'm glad they don't want to give you a port for the reason you're not going to need more IVs. Yay. Also, and you may "de-friend" me for this comment, but you have a certain attractive (hot) quality to you in this video. It it the drugs you're on or the messy hair? Something. I hope you take comfort in the fact that you and I are opposites in the hospital. I look like shit; you look like a model. Life isn't fair. :-)
Oh, UC, you've made my day! I'm not told that I look "hot" very often...I'm just a middle-aged mom. Now I just have to try to replicate that messy-haired, high look in my everyday life. I'll let you know how that goes for me! When you you going to video blog? You can keep the bag over your head...that would be fun! So mu PICC from July was removed, b/c we weren't yet sure how we were going to treat my MA. Then my PICC from September was removed 2 weeks ago, b/c it got infected...ugh. That's why I've become a PICC cushion :-)
I agree with Unknown! SEXY CYSTER! Good luck with your IVs! I'm about half way thru my IVs... I SHOULD finish this Thursday :-) Fortunately I don't have to go thru PICC placement each time, but at least you don't have to deal with port drama. <3
6 comments:
yes, you are are little loopy. Glad everything went well. Keep us posted on your progress. I hope you voted before you went in. I will be at the polls all day tomorrow. Love you, Aunt Barbara
That is a kick butt room! Aryia and I are super jealous... Get better soon.
-Beth
First, I can't believe how many PICC lines they've made you get. Can't they let you keep in it in between IV sessions? ARGH. I feel for you on that one. Though I'm glad they don't want to give you a port for the reason you're not going to need more IVs. Yay. Also, and you may "de-friend" me for this comment, but you have a certain attractive (hot) quality to you in this video. It it the drugs you're on or the messy hair? Something. I hope you take comfort in the fact that you and I are opposites in the hospital. I look like shit; you look like a model. Life isn't fair. :-)
Oh, UC, you've made my day! I'm not told that I look "hot" very often...I'm just a middle-aged mom. Now I just have to try to replicate that messy-haired, high look in my everyday life. I'll let you know how that goes for me! When you you going to video blog? You can keep the bag over your head...that would be fun!
So mu PICC from July was removed, b/c we weren't yet sure how we were going to treat my MA. Then my PICC from September was removed 2 weeks ago, b/c it got infected...ugh. That's why I've become a PICC cushion :-)
I have to say, the idea of having a PICC placed would freak me out--hello conscious sedation.
I agree with Unknown! SEXY CYSTER! Good luck with your IVs! I'm about half way thru my IVs... I SHOULD finish this Thursday :-) Fortunately I don't have to go thru PICC placement each time, but at least you don't have to deal with port drama. <3
Post a Comment