I adore my father. He is the nicest, most sincere man I've ever met. My dad is a hard worker, staying at the same job for 35 years. He's a golfer. He is kind. He is simple. He's a worrier. When I travel I still have to call him when my plane lands AND when I arrive at my destination. There is no doubt who I got my "worry" traits from... He adores my children. He adores his only daughter.
This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. My hands were freezing and my father was attempting to warm them up. He was taking care of me.
Happy Father's Day, Dad!!! I love you for now and always!
3 comments:
You look absolutely amazing in your wedding picture! Your Dad sounds like my Mom, always a worrier because she loves her kids so much. Happy Fathers Day to your hubby!
Um, super random, is your dad as tall as he looks in this picture??? :-)
This is a really sweet post. I know people who don't have a father (or who choose not to have a relationship with them) and it makes my heart hurt for them. That special daddy/daughter relationship is certianly something to be treasured.
Hope you are well!
Thanks Brianne! He is a super nervous Dad, but I love that about him :-)
Jenny, yep, he's 6'2!
Post a Comment